Monday, January 9, 2012

Humbled

I woke up this morning feeling so grateful for this past weekend. I had the honor of being with a group of amazing women. I was able to let go of some beliefs and old thoughts that I have hung onto for years.
My life is full of love and joy. I only have to be able to OPEN my Heart, Mind, and EYES to see.
Spending some time with my youngest daughter, last night, was wonderful. She makes me laugh all the time. Now I'm wishing that I would have let her paint my toenails at 10PM! I'm thinking, that I will go wake her up now and see if she would like to paint them? LOL
 Today I will be spending some time with my oldest daughter. We are going to the ocean. It is a calming and healing place for both of us. I am blessed to have the most amazing kids!
God, has given my so much. I am blessed beyond words!

No comments:

Post a Comment