Saturday, February 4, 2012

The days look different

Last night Raymond and I went to see our friend Lisa. Her 20 year old son was murdered on Wednesday night. There are no words to express the depth of pain I feel for Lisa. There is nothing to do to help lessen her pain. The most horrific and devastating thing that could ever happen, has happened to my friend Lisa. Her boy was murdered. Her entire world will be different now. Everything will look, smell, and taste different. Nothing will ever be like it used to be. And I am so PISSED off  about it!
I am so sick of people making horrible comments. I will pray that they never have to walk in her shoes!
God, Clear our minds and heal our hearts. I pray that God give the police and detectives everything that they need to find and prosecute the person/people responsible for Jesse's death. God, please guide Lisa and her family. Help us to help them. Please fill them with your strength and love. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment