Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Resting my head

This windy day is quite possibly the reason for my awful headache. The motrin isn't working! I am staying home today to rest my head. Taking care of my well being is what I have to do. It has been very interesting to notice the state I get myself into when I am at work! I have to continuously remind myself that I can do only what I have the ability to do. I believe that being of service to others, is my calling. Although, it is not JUST MY CALLING! I am not responsible for what others Do or Do Not do!

“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.” – the Gospel According to Thomas

Wow I had just typed two paragraphs, and they just got erased! I'm not sure how or why that just happened?  I'm going to take it as a sign!

I was sharing about my Valentines Day and how my husband handmade me a card. The card was so cute and hilarious. He even made a portrait of me! LOL Love that man

We went to dinner at Jelly Belly for the Mission Solano annual Valentines Gala. This year they had a comedian. He was a funny guy although not everyone thought so. Especially after he dropped the F-Bomb!  The entire room gasped when the comedian allowed the F word to fall out of his mouth. I felt sorry for the guy. But I couldn't help laughing. AWKWARD!
 I don't understand how he didn't realize, right when he entered THAT room, that this was NOT PepperBelly's comedy Club, It was the Jelly Belly Factory holding a gala for Mission Solano who's Mission and values are:

To minister the gospel of Jesus Christ to the homeless and needy of Solano County; to provide food, shelter, clothing, counseling, education and job skills training; to inform the public in caring for the poverty stricken.

He closed out his spot well! The evening was nice. I was glad to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment