Monday, December 26, 2011

Overwhelmed

This Monday morning I am once again examining my life Although, I can see the sun shining through the blinds, I know that it is extremely cold outside. I am in my warm safe house but I feel sad right now.
 Miles is asleep on the couch next to the Christmas tree. I want today to be a regular normal day but it's not. It's Monday Dec. 26, 2011. My mom died on Friday. Christmas was yesterday and things are really different. My brothers children will be here this week. We will have a memorial service for mom on Thursday. I have been busy getting her things in order. My mind is saying....what in the hell is happening here? I just want this part to be done!
Mom suffered through her many health issues for a lot of years. She was tired and told us so. I was prepared for maybe a  few more years with mom. We had just finished bringing all of her belongings to her new home with us. I am truly grateful for the short time that mom was here.
It all changed again! 
This is Life! What we plan and what God has planned, are so different at times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment