Friday, December 3, 2010

The killer at Target

Tonight I received a call, saying that Nicole Stewart, was standing out in front of Target. I immediately drove around the corner from our home, to Target. Sure enough, there she was. She was standing there, not paying any attention to her 2 year old baby, smoking a cigarette, and talking on her cell phone. I asked her why she never responded to the message that I sent to her? She replied, that she doesn't feel like she had any Fault in the murder of Matthew. I couldn't believe that she was saying this. She said she didn't know that her boyfriend/baby's daddy, had a gun. I told her she was a liar. Why didn't you go to the police afterward. She said, she was scared of what would happen to her kids and her unborn baby. What about my son? You think it's OK that my boy is dead?  I told her that she will never be anything or have anything. I had to tell her to get her baby...He was trying to fall out of the cart. God, Am I going to keep running into her? This is our city. What really Happened? I want to know how and why this woman is free to walk around anywhere! WHY is she not behind bars? Is she an informant? I MEAN REALLY! She drove the car, to the scene, she drove them all back to their house. Nicole Stewart, then finds out that her man killed someone...and she never ever goes to the police. Instead she stays home and acts like nothing has changed. 11 day later, she gets arrested because Gene Allan Combs rats all three of them out. He goes to jail and she walks. Not only does she walk, but she get to hide out in protective custody for 2 months while spending over $11,000 of our money. So many things are so WRONG. Not just in Matt's murder, but, in so many others, too.She is not welcome here. Please God, clear my mind and heal my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment