Friday, December 31, 2010

Today's Daily Republic front page

On this last day of 2010. I log-on to our local newspaper, the Daily Republic. There on the front page is the retiring District attorney for Solano County. I read and reread the story. His quotes about himself and other people were absolutely exactly what I expected from him. Thank you God, that this guy is OUT of the DA's office. I am not going to rant and rave anymore. I am just so thankful that he is done. Anyone that reads this story, can understand how this DA has been the county's problem for years. I'm not saying that I don't make mistakes or that I don't make bad decisions at times....I do, lots of times, and I will again. I'm human.  But, what I am saying, is that, I take responsibility for them. I don't purposely try to hurt people, lie to or throw them under the bus, to make myself look better. Out with the old and in with the new. I pray that Solano County will turn around for the better in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. This why we need to pay attention to who we vote in, because it will affect our kids & grandkids lives.Tom Toler is one who was thrown under the bus but got up again. He is the reason Paulson is retiring.

    ReplyDelete