Saturday, November 13, 2010

Message to a killer

Here is the message that I sent via facebook, to Nicole Stewart. I really didn't expect to hear back from her. I guess I just maybe hoped that she would DO SOMETHING!
Between Nicole Stewart and You
Teresa Taylor Courtemanche November 9 at 12:06pm
Nicole, this is Teresa Courtemanche, Matt Garcia's mom. I am sure that you are aware that you are going to be served, in the civil case, that I have filed against you. I am asking that you call my attorney, Dan Healy @ 707-553-7360 and give him your address. It is so crazy to me, that you have never once, tried to apologize to our family! You need to know that I am not a hateful person. My life is full of love from many, many people. You participated in the murder of my only son. I am asking that you stand up and take responsibility for your part in this never ending nightmare. You have not done the right thing for the right reason, thus far. Can you do it now? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment