Friday, November 5, 2010

I just read the Daily Republic!

Ok,  I know that you can't believe everything that you read in the newspaper. Although, I must say, that I was pretty shocked to read that Henry Don Williams and Gene Allen Combs are in the same prison. OK. I didn't read that they were both there, but once I read that Henry Don was there I immediately entered Gene Allen Combs name into Deuel Vocational Institution Prison in Tracy, CA. and there he was! He was Admitted there on Oct. 11, 2010.  One week after being sentenced to 15 years to life for his part in Our boy's murder. Wow, Henry Don was sent there on Sept. 13th. Actually 2 weeks after being sentenced to 50 years to life for shooting our Matt. I also read that even though they defaulted on my civil suit, by not filing by the due date, they still get to file! Wow, is there any justice for the victims and their families...I mean if I had not filed before the cut off date I would not get to go ahead and file anyway! And Nicole Stewart.....It was a 2 year statue of limitations to file anything on her? The 2 years have past, Do you think I or the DA's office can file anything against her after the time is up? uhh,  absolutely NOT! That would be a violation of HER RIGHTS. I really do know that GOD has a plan. I just need a little bone from time to time. God, I am so tired. What would YOU have me Do?

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong Teresa, this is so unbelievable yes, but you WILL get through this. Keep relying on your faith, family and friends and lean on them when you need to.

    ReplyDelete