Friday, September 28, 2012

My meaning of Forgiveness

I'm not sure what IT ALL MEANS. Although, I am sure that God has a Plan.

 I just re-read the letter that Gene Combs (the other person charged with Matt's murder). The letter was sent to me nearly 2 years ago. Gene Allen Combs had just been sentenced to 15 years to life for his role in the murder of Matt. Gene Combs stated in the letter that he didn't know that Henry Don Williams had a gun. He said that he turned himself in, along with Nicole Stewart and the shooter, Henry Don Williams on Sept. 12, 2008, Eleven days after my son was shot.
Gene Combs stated in the letter that he didn't come forward sooner because one of the men, who also testified during the trials, that Henry Don Williams asked him to forward a message to Gene Combs, if he went to the cops he would have Gene killed along with his kids. I'm not sure I believe what he has said in this letter. And really it doesn't matter. Matt isn't coming back! What i do know is that Gene Combs is the one who turned everyone in,  himself. The 9 month pregnant mother, shooters girlfriend, Nicole Stewart, never went to the police, The Shooter, Henry Don Williams (baby's daddy) took off to Las Vegas and assumed a fake identity.
So, God is the only one who REALLY knows the Truth of what happened the night of September 1, 2008.
I have had the opportunity to speak with Ryan Estes, the drug dealer who took the $50 from Gene Combs and never returned, who was the so called intended target of the bullet on Sept. 1, 2008 that killed Matt. I have talked with Nicole Stewart, the 9 month pregnant mother and girlfriend of the shooter. Just yesterday I responded to the letter that Gene Combs wrote to me nearly 2 years ago. I asked if I could speak to him face to face? He is in prison in San Diego. I just so happen to be traveling to San Diego for my birthday Nov. 2nd.
  I believe that I am on a journey of healing. My prayer daily is: God, Clear my mind and Heal my Heart. Guide me where YOU would have me go. Give me the eyes to see and the ears to hear. Fill me with Peace, Happiness and LOVE. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment