Sunday, September 11, 2011

 I woke up this morning with the memory of this day 10 years ago. Matt was going to Armijo High School and was in Leadership so he needed to be there early, Briana at Dover and Tearae went to K I Jones. I was so shocked and freaked out when I saw what was happening. I didn't want to send the kids to school. Of course, Matt wanted to go! I called into work. A lot of people did that day. I stayed glued to the TV, crying and praying. Here we are 10 years later. So much has changed. The memories of the horror on that September 11, 2001 will be forever embedded into my memory. Life is so short and we are only here for a short time. Let us pray for and help each other however we can. A smile, a hand up, sometimes just an ear to listen.  God we pray for all of the thousands and thousands of families affected by the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. We pray for clear minds and healed hearts. God, guide each and every one of us today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment