Thursday, September 1, 2011

The never ending nightmare



It was 3 years ago tonight, that the worst nightmare a parent could have...Happened! I still can't believe that you are gone. Everything has been a blur since Sept. 1, 2008. We try to do what we know that you would want us to do. It's so hard. God this aching in my heart hurts so bad. I can't even breath sometimes.
I'm NOT Strong!
I'm a mom who struggles everyday to keep my sanity. I'm a mom who tries to be here for our girls. I'm a mom who wants my boy to visit me in my dreams, but it never happens. I'm a mom who wants to do the right thing for the right reason. I'm a mom who constantly asks WHY,WHY,WHY?
I'm a mom who sometimes thinks....God, what did I do that was so bad?

I know that God has a plan. I can't even try to imagine WHAT the plan could be, but I have to try to keep the faith. I struggle with remembering that God has called us all here. We are here for a reason. Some of us are here for a short time.

God please clear my mind and heal my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment