Wednesday, July 6, 2011

GOD, give me Clarity and Wisdom



I am sitting here at the computer once again. I have looked up the inmate address for Gene Allen Combs. I feel the need to write to him. I want to know what else he wanted to tell me before he was sent to prison? The one and only letter that I received from him was from Oct. 5, 2010, the day after he was sentenced to 15 years to life for his role in my only son's murder. He had a lot to say about what really happened on the night of Sept. 1, 2008. I want to hear what he has to say face to face.


 I am so very grateful to everyone in my life today. Our family is so fortunate to have the community of love and support that we have. I wish that all of the love and support could heal my heart. 
Things just continue to pop up and I continue to ask GOD, "What do you want me to do with this"? 


A couple weeks ago I was informed that some of the reward money (from Matt's murder) would be given to several individuals. I had never heard this before? I asked WHO would be given the money? There are 2 people that I absolutely believe should be given the reward money. Then there are a few that I can not believe were even considered to be given ANY reward money! This nightmare never ends. The irony of this reward money situation is, Some criminals will be rewarded with cash for their help...(even though 1 of them was supposed to testify in the trials, but decided not to). and I have to pay the County over $1000 to have copies of the transcripts from both trials of the men who killed my only son. WOW, Really?  So, I will continue to voice my outrage at a system that allowed the driver of the car of murderers, to go free with ZERO consequences for her role in my son's murder. I will continue to voice my outrage at a system that allows the victims families to be victimized over and over again to protect the rights of murderers and criminals...and even reward.
 God, help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment