Friday, November 2, 2018

Being Fifty-two

Today, I'm another year older and I hope a little wiser. My heart is extremely full from all the birthday wishes I have already received this morning. I am truly blessed with the most amazing family and friends. Thank you!

I find it hard to believe that I am fifty-two years old today. So much has happened in my life that has shaped and molded me into who I am today. I'm grateful that I have been "present" for most of it.

Today, my spirit is filled up by the simple things in life which costs nothing.

1. Spending quality time with loved ones

2. Being Kind to myself and others

3. Being a better version of me each day

4. Focusing more on WHAT IS  POSSIBLE

5. Finding gratitude in "something" every day

Thanks GOD





No comments:

Post a Comment